Watkinson 2019 help the community of Sitio de Mata to look prettier than they found it. Original paintings on the Light Poles, was part of the work the kids did today.
Forest, the village and its community look so peaceful and inviting. What a special opportunity all of you shared together. I hope you had a fun evening and got to practice some of your Spanish. I'm looking forward to seeing some new pictures. I believe you re off to the coast today. Safe travels my love.
Great job everyone! You've left a very impressive and beautiful mark in that awesome place! Keep up the great work and soak up every moment! Clay, Parker's last day of school is today and we took the picture in front of the "Poppy tree" it wasn't the same without you standing there with him! Love you buddy!
Day 2 Visit to Sitio De Mata Jake : Hi mom, hi dad!! Today we traveled long and far to the village. There were a bunch of amazing and extremely welcoming people, and made us feel at home. After that we took a tour around the village and saw some orchid farms. Dad you would have liked it because it felt like a secret place a little bit. It was kind of like a mini jungle. We then played soccer with some ticos and took a cooking class where we made many delicious things. I will send you a picture. We are now in a new hotel which is very nice and peaceful. Many individuals come here to bird watch. We have seen a lot of birds so far here. There is a phrase called Pura Vida which means pure life. I hope you are having that with me gone or as much as you possibly can, so PURA VIDA!!! Clay : Hello all. Today was also really fun! We met Tom, who ’s insane, but he’s also pretty fun. We played soccer, and while we were there a dog...
Quincy: Hey Ma, Hey Dad. Today was a great day filled with water. We first went to a cocao farm where we saw many things and I took great pictures we also made chocolate not the ones in the store it was bitter but it was ok. After that we went swimming in a waterfall and it was great. I got Weeeettt and just sent it when I was there I had a great time swimming near the waterfall and in the fresh and nice temperature water. After that we went surfing and that’s where things didn’t go so well I feel off the board many times but I didn’t quite and actually rode one wave. Even though surfing icent my sport we both know it’s football and basketball I had a lot of fun. We then had lunch and walked around the town and came back to our hotel and just showered and got ready because tonight where watching sea turtles and walking along the beach. I love you guys and I’ll talk to you later. Jake: Hola mom, hola dad, tod...
Hey James you chillin with the community. Your doing a great job.
ReplyDeleteForest, the village and its community look so peaceful and inviting. What a special opportunity all of you shared together. I hope you had a fun evening and got to practice some of your Spanish. I'm looking forward to seeing some new pictures.
ReplyDeleteI believe you re off to the coast today. Safe travels my love.
Great job everyone! You've left a very impressive and beautiful mark in that awesome place! Keep up the great work and soak up every moment! Clay, Parker's last day of school is today and we took the picture in front of the "Poppy tree" it wasn't the same without you standing there with him! Love you buddy!
ReplyDelete