Experiences by the Kids, Rafting Day 2

Rafting Day 2

 

Clay:

 

Okay, so 5 minutes after I finished the last blog post I learned we wouldn’t go on the hike because of the weather. So we just relaxed and went zip-lining for the rest of the day. Today, we went white water rafting again, and it was even more fun this time since it was longer! We also went swimming/drifting and met Tom’s dog, LeBron! We also said good-bye to Tom. I’m gonna miss having his humor around, but it’ll be nice having some piece and quiet. See you all soon! 

Quincy:

Hola Mommy, Hey Dad. Today was a great day we went white water rafting and it was fun. The river was 18 miles long and it takes about threes hours to finish. The river had many different class rapids he crossed level 2,3, and 4 rapids. I didn’t fall the raft at all but when I did fall out it was because someone pushed me out or I had the chance to swim in the calm zone. It took us 2 hours and 57 minutes to finish and I’ll tell the both of you more about when I see you again. Love you both bye!

James

Hi mom and dad. The previous day from when I’m writing this we went zip lining and I participated. Although they weren’t as high as the ones from the beginning of the trip, these were still pretty high up. It was scary, but fun! Today we went rafting again and that was really also. There are less then 24 hours until we get to home and I really, really, really can’t wait to see you. I really miss, and love you. Bye!

 

Jake: 

Hi mom, hi dad, Yesterday we didn’t go on a hike because it was raining, so instead we went zip lining, and relaxed. We went white water rafting again today, which was extremely fun and probably my favorite thing thus far. It was 2 hours and 24 miles. The rafting waters are on a scale of 1 to 5 and we did lots of 4’swhich is almost the roughest and deepest you can go. We also went through a lot of canyons and the river we took was named the 3rd best in the country and one of the best in the world I believe. It was really thrilling and adrenaline rushing. After that, we had lunch and met his dog LeBron. He was big and cute. We said bye to Tom who was a funny member of this trip, and would have been a great friend to you dad. His humor was awesome. See you all in a couple days!! Love you and miss you!!  

 

Walker:

Hi friends, I woke in the morning and then I ziplined. It was good.

 

Forest: Hi mom. Yesterday was a pretty chill day for me. I mostly sat talking and looking at the view but regardless had a good day. Today was mostly rafting some bigger currents. It was really fun and I’m sad that it is ending. See you soon! Love you!!

 

 

 

Bella:

HIIIIIIIII! Yesterday we were supposed to go on a hike up to a village to deliver school supplys to the children but it had been raining for hours and the trails were unsafe so we stayed at the lodge and played card games and stuff. Today we went rafting to the exit of the place and about half way through I was kidnapped from my raft to the other groups raft! I was avenged when my OG raft kidnapped two of the rafts members. I will talk to you soon and I will also see you soon! Love you all!

Comments

  1. Hi James! I'm so very proud of you for giving zip lining a try. We also really miss you and can't wait to see you in a few hours. Love you dearly kiddo, mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3, The New Location

Day 2 Experiences by the Kids

Experiences by Kids, Beach Patrol