Experiences By the Kids Day 5, Caribe of Costa Rica

Day 5: Travel to the Caribbean and Dinner at Veronica’s

 

Bella: 

Sup fam! Yesterday we drove to the Caribbean coast! It is super pretty so I can’t wait to go snorkeling and surfing today! So the hotel we are staying at has everyone separated into houses, yes, houses. I am in a house with Ms. Picard and Ms. Pelkie. It is very nice and guess what dad, there is a hanging chair on our porch. On another note, it rained all night and it is still raining now! I think it was the white noise that made me sleep so well. I just hope the rain will let up for our activities today! I really hope we see a sea turtle in its natural habitat and when I see it… or… sea it… ; ) I will select a proper name for it! I will tell you more about it later, Love UUUUUUU!!!

 

James:

Hi mom and dad, it was pretty clear there was a lot of traveling this day. So during this time some of us where singing songs, and I played a few card games. When we did get to the hotel, we got to go into a swimming whole and that was really fun. I love and miss you, bye!

 

Quincy:

Hola Madre and Padre! Yesterday we traveled to the Caribbean coast it was a three hour drive and if your wondering how I’m feeling I feel good. Last night we had dinner at Veronica’s. It’s a vegan place we had a very nice dish it had many roots and vegetable with a vegetable curry over it. We also went swimming in this swimming hole filled with ocean water and it was super fun I got wet in my clothes but it was super fun. I love both of you and, I’ll tell you more later. Love you, Bye.

 

Clay:

Hey all! Yesterday we got to our new hotel thing place (Walker volunteered to sleep outside (he came in about 20 minutes later), the madman), and we also had dinner with a vegetarian family who actually convinced me that yes, there are vegetables that can be good. Oh yeah and before we got to the hotel thing place I bought some bags of chocolate that’re actually really good (some are filled with guava). That’s pretty much it, yesterday was mostly a traveling day.

 

 

Forest:

Hi mom! Yesterday we traveled couple of hours to the Caribbean Coast. We made one stop to buy some snacks and stuff before we got to our hotel. Once we got to our hotel (if I can even call it that) we were told that it was all 6 boys in one house. Thankfully I got the downstairs bedroom by my self right next to a fan so I’m happy about that. After we got settled, we went down to a really nice watering hole right next to the ocean. Water filtered in through gaps in the rocks. It was really nice and I was able to swim a bit in it. We then changed and got ready to go to a special restaurant where we ate a very traditional meal. Overall it was a pretty good day.

Love you!!,

Forest

 

Jake:

Hi mother and father! Yesterday was mostly a travel day, but it was exciting because we were driving to the Caribbean coast! We stopped and had a good lunch where Walker by accidently knocked over a statue of Mary and it broke! Also, I was able to swallow my pills without much trouble. The hotel we are staying at is nice and really big, even though there is only one bathroom for the 6 of us. It was raining a lot last night, but guess what, the beds were like the ones in Ecuador with the hanging bug stopper things. Today we are going snorkeling, surfing, and then go see some sea turtles! Hopefully I can catch a few waves as well! I still cant believe that we are over half way with the trip! Love you and miss you!!    

 

Walker

Today we traveled to our new hotel, where I claimed a bed and went down to a “swimming hole.” Then I slept on the bus and then was not totally awake when eating at “Veronica’s,” then slept on the way back. Then I slept a little on the hammock outside, then moved inside to my mattress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3, The New Location

Experiences by Kids, Beach Patrol

Day 2 Experiences by the Kids