Damn!! That looks awesome! I'm on my way there now! You guys are so fortunate to have this opportunity, enjoy and be safe! Jake, so glad you and everyone are having a great time. We're loving the blogs!!
Day 2 Visit to Sitio De Mata Jake : Hi mom, hi dad!! Today we traveled long and far to the village. There were a bunch of amazing and extremely welcoming people, and made us feel at home. After that we took a tour around the village and saw some orchid farms. Dad you would have liked it because it felt like a secret place a little bit. It was kind of like a mini jungle. We then played soccer with some ticos and took a cooking class where we made many delicious things. I will send you a picture. We are now in a new hotel which is very nice and peaceful. Many individuals come here to bird watch. We have seen a lot of birds so far here. There is a phrase called Pura Vida which means pure life. I hope you are having that with me gone or as much as you possibly can, so PURA VIDA!!! Clay : Hello all. Today was also really fun! We met Tom, who ’s insane, but he’s also pretty fun. We played soccer, and while we were there a dog...
Day 2 Zip Lining, Arenal and the Farm! Bella : Helloooo ! Today we went zip lining and it was amazing! We were up so high I felt like I was going to die. Anyways, we later went to a local farm to lean about the different products here. I can’t resmember what it was called but there was a a little thing that grows on trees and the seeds inside give off a beight red pigment. We used the pigment to paint on Walkers face which was hilarious, of course I didn’t look any better. Lastly we saw a SLOTH!!!! Hopefully when I get home I will hav the YMCA parody Sloth Man done. Love yall ! Walker : Hello parental units. Today was very eventful and fun. Stuff is cheaper in the beautiful village of La Fortuna. We saw a sloth while at the farm of Don Juan. It was lovely and very cute. I just got through swimming and watching animal planet. I also saw a toucan and followed leaf cutter ant tracks. ...
Can't wait to hear all about it!! Looks like Ms Picard is ready to take some video! Hope you'll share it!! Have a blast!!!!
ReplyDeleteJames, you look like you're ready to go. I hope you gave it a try.
ReplyDeleteDamn!! That looks awesome! I'm on my way there now! You guys are so fortunate to have this opportunity, enjoy and be safe! Jake, so glad you and everyone are having a great time. We're loving the blogs!!
ReplyDeleteGo James go!
ReplyDeleteDid you zip line?
ReplyDeleteWere able to use the go-pro cam?
ReplyDeleteOh man that looks SO FUN! What an awesome experience you all are having! Clay - how did you like the zip lining?? Fun! Fun! Fun!!!!
ReplyDelete